After ten years in corporate America, it is only natural for this Mom of four to think in business terms. It is often necessary to table individual goals for the greater good. Spreadsheets are used for grocery lists, nap schedules, recipes, and of course to track all finances. All details aside, it is important to see the big picture and think outside the box in order to get results and improve over Last Year. But never forget that at the end of the day it is the bottom line that ultimately counts. This blog will hopefully give you the net-net of what is going on in our little venture.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Assembly Line


The only thing more efficient than an assembly line for diaper changes would be for them each to roll over and diaper the kid next to them. I am keeping my fingers crossed that will happen soon!

4 comments:

terica said...

CUTE! I am right there with ya! Your boys look so old. I can't believe it.

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

That's hillarious, I'm so sorry you have three kids in diapers, holy cow. I had two kids and that was bad enough.

Joy said...

Oh Missi...I can SO relate to this post! In fact, I was just thinking yesterday that I need to post a picture of our assembly line! :) Your kids are absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big the boys are! You all look great and it sounds like life in Louisville is going well.

Steph said...

Cutest picture ever! I love it!