So I am competitive with myself and have this terrible need to outdo last years Halloween. I start racking my brain trying to think of the best theme for the family about a week or two after Halloween. It really starts eating at me around August until I finally come up with something concrete. Now the important thing to note here is I have ZERO sewing skills and am not terribly creative so I have to rely on what is available for purchase to pull together my theme. So if I have a good idea but no one makes the costumes I am out of luck. That actually turned out to be a good thing since the boys really wanted to be "The Little Einsteins" this year and the selection was extremely limited. (That theme was never going to be approved anyways) I figure I have very few years to dress them the way I want so I have to maximize this little window of opportunity. Anyways here is TY final product and the years past.
FINDING NEMO (2008)
(Aubrey's Bedroom theme is Underwater Sea Adventure and she loves Turtles)

POLAR BABIES (2007)
(Twins have and Artic theme room)
PIRATES LIFE FOR ME (2006)
(Twins 1st Birthday was Pirates theme)

Once Upon A Time (2005)
(Twins were 12 Days old here and had not reached their actual due date yet)
1 comment:
Yay! You're blogging again!
Looks good girl!
http://loesevitzs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment