The boys became Sunbeams at church this January. They no longer get to play with toys for 2 hours, they are close to if not the youngest in the class and they have not gone to preschool yet so this is a major transition for them! Listening, sitting, all things I am not good at so how can I blame them. But they are trying. I was a substitute in there on their first day and I got to witness first hand, when they sang, "Book of Mormon Stories." Evan jump out of his seat to dance and Owen drop to the ground to do a little break dancing. These kids have been exposed to one to many weddings and Missi's bedroom dance parties!
We learned not to sit them next to each other anymore!
This was one of my favorite moments of the year... Aubrey all dressed up in silk with roses and shiny gold shoes and the first thing she did was steal the basketball ... and dunks it for 2 points! What happened to my girly-girl? I guess this is what happens when you are 21 months younger than two boys.
Aubs is now a big girl and gets to go to the nursery. She is so excited to play with toys and have wonderful teachers instead of sitting in adult classes for 3 hours, Yeah!!!!

2 comments:
Aubrey is my kind of girl. I guess Rachel will be joining her in nursery pretty soon.
Woman, you better keep this blog updated once you move ~ I am following you now so I can be sure to get all the updates! The kids, of course, are adorable as always!
Post a Comment