
So when my parents offered to watch the kids Mother's day weekend so we could go to a movie, I needed to see McDreamy's new movie. It was almost Mother's Day after all, so who cares if Ben was the only guy in the theatre. They had this great photo opportunity in the hallway that Ben seemed pretty embarrassed that I stuck my head into but he still took the shot on his phone. We had a nice weekend with Reeni and my parents and we cooked up a storm. All of our favorite foods and desserts too. Reeni and I got manis and pedis and went out to an awesome dinner at Uptown Cafe. I got a card from each child. The twins card said "Mommy", Aubrey's said "Mamamama", and Ky's said "Woo-Woo" on the front. I was spoiled all weekend and for the second time in my life I have my dream job!
1 comment:
This is a great idea. You guys and the kids look great. Aubrey is expecially a cutie (I guess I am a little partial to girls in the Dunham family). Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment