After ten years in corporate America, it is only natural for this Mom of four to think in business terms. It is often necessary to table individual goals for the greater good. Spreadsheets are used for grocery lists, nap schedules, recipes, and of course to track all finances. All details aside, it is important to see the big picture and think outside the box in order to get results and improve over Last Year. But never forget that at the end of the day it is the bottom line that ultimately counts. This blog will hopefully give you the net-net of what is going on in our little venture.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

In the Weeds

We just cannot seem to catch up these days. I have been absent from my blog for over a month now and it is hard to get going again. We went to Salt Lake for Easter and Skiing and I was pretty busy getting ready for the trip. Then when we got home after the week of getting back on the time change and up to date on laundry, we found water all over our carpet in the family room in the basement. We were so overwhelmed and had just gotten the kids dressed and diapered to go out for the day that we decided to leave it for that night. Ben spent over 4 hours using a steam cleaner to pull up the water. I think he filled the bucket 14 times. So then I lost my internet connection since the water was where we keep our router. I was just back up on-line this past Wednesday and then our sink in the kitchen stopped up and I had to bail dirty water in order to do dishes. Luckily someone came the next AM to fix. So here we are, not quite sure how to finish the basement. So I have no use of the playroom again this week. Anyways, hopefully this week I can get caught up and post our vacation this week.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OH no, that's awful to come home to that. so does that mean no girls night?